BGS believes that effective Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental (OHSE). Management is an integral part of our business and is assential to our long term success. BGS strives to achieve this by:
- Providing strong and visible leadership and commitment in OHSE matters.
- Complying with the regulations set forth by government of India, Government of state and other local government agencies in matters related to occupational health safety and environment.
- Promoting and maximizing OHSE awareness by implementing a OHSE management system.
- Identifying occupational health & safety risks to people and assests arising from our operations and either eliminating them or managing them to levels that are as low as reasonably practicable.
- Monitoring OHSE performances of individuals to determine compliance with our OHSE management system and keeping records to that effects to achieve continual improvement.
- Recording area of non-compliance and addressing these through-corrective actions and employee training.
- Investigating and reporting all OHSE related incidents.
Likewise we wlll identify our environmental interactions and will use processes, practices, materials or products that will avoid, reduce or control pollution in line with present legal and other obligations as far as reasonable , practicable.
All Managers, Engineers and Supervisor shall ensure that the employees (work under them), subcontractors and visitors are made aware of our OHSE management system and they follow it in all factory, project and offices.